Vladimir A. Glushkov (2007), System analysis of the problem of an alternative to oil and natural gas, Scientific and publishing centre “Regular and Chaotic Dynamics”, (Moscow-Izhevsk, Russian Federation).
ISBN 978-5-93972-612-2 (Rus)
ISBN 978-5-93972-613-9 (Eng)
The monograph is dedicated to an urgent problem of today – alternative energy sources. The book comprises the results of many-years multi-area theoretical and empirical system research conducted by the Author. An alternative renewable energy resource was substantiated &ndash annual growth of the Planet's vegetal mass which has “zero” CO2 emissions in the course of energy generation.
The reasons of low heat efficiency of vegetal mass were defined. The conditions of conversion of vegetal mass were determined.
Particular attention is given to the technologies of vegetal mass pyrolysis developed by the Author. They possess theoretical and practical value. There given the consideration of technological features of pyrolysis devices that implement processes of pyrolytic regeneration of vegetal mass developed by the Author (Glushkov's Pyrolytic Regeneration).
The Author uncovers the prospects of application of Glushkov's Pyrolytic Regeneration, considers economical and technical advantages in comparison to conventional technologies of energy generation (for example, fossil oil and natural gas).
The monograph will be useful to scientists and experts who work in the field of energy as well as to those who use methods of system analysis in different fields of science and engineering.
The price of the book: €100
CHAPTER 1. EXISTING RESOURCES AND ENERGY GENERATING METHODS
- Energy generation technologies analysis
- Conventional energy generating technologies
- Alternative technologies of the near future
- Alternative technologies of the remote future
- Energy generating technologies comparison
- Conventional energy resources stocks analysis
CHAPTER 2. VEGETAL MASS AS AN ENERGY RESOURCE
- Choice of vegetal mass as an energy resource
- Analysis of experience of vegetal mass growing for energy production
- Analysis of conditions of vegetal mass conversion to energy resources
- Technologies of conversion of vegetal mass to energy
- Direct combustion of vegetal mass
- Co-burning with coal
- Thermochemical conversion of vegetal mass
- Biochemical conversion of vegetal mass
- Comparative analysis of pyrolysis and gasification processes used for vegetal mass conversion to energy resources
- Gasification technologies
- Pyrolysis technologies
- Vegetal mass gasification and pyrolysis processes parameters comparison
- Comparison and analysis of energy density of oil, natural gas and energy density of vegetal mass
CHAPTER 3. SYSTEM ANALYSIS AND IMPROVEMENT OF THE TECHNOLOGY OF VEGETAL MASS PYROLYSIS
- Ways to increase the energy output of vegetal mass pyrolysis
- Design development of a pyrolysis device with increased energy output from vegetable mass
- Discovery of the Glushkov's Pyrolytic Regeneration phenomenon
- Prospects of the further improvement of the Glushkov’s Pyrolytic Regeneration technology
CHAPTER 4. SIGNIFICANCE AND PROSPECTS OF APPLICATION OF THE GLUSHKOV’S PYROLYTIC REGENERATION
- Glushkov’s Pyrolytic Regeneration energy resources technological cost estimation
- Basic fields of application of the Glushkov’s Pyrolytic Regeneration technology
- Glushkov’s Pyrolytic Regeneration significance estimation
- Estimation of the ability of the Glushkov’s Pyrolytic Regeneration to satisfy the energy requirements of the society
- Scientific discovery foundation
- Scientific and applied significance of the Glushkov’s Pyrolytic Regeneration energy resources production